Saturday, August 20, 2011

UTSA Football Predictions

I'm looking forward to watching UTSA's new football program this year. My buddies and I even bought season tickets. Here are my game by game predictions:

  1. Sat, Sept 3 vs Northeastern State (big win)
  2. Sat, Sept 10 vs McMurry (win)
  3. Sat, Sept 17 @ Southern Utah (loss)
  4. Sat, Sept 24 vs Bacone College (really big win)
  5. Sat, Oct 1 @ Sam Houston State (big loss)
  6. Sat, Oct 8 vs South Alabama (loss)
  7. Sat, Oct 15 @ UC Davis (loss)
  8. Sat, Oct 29 vs Georgia State (win)
  9. Sat, Nov 12 @ McNeese State (big loss)
  10. Sat, Nov 19 vs Minot State University (really, really big win)

So, I'm predicting a 5 and 5 finish for the Roadrunners in their first season.

In addition, UTSA is scheduled to play Baylor in 2017, 2018, and 2019. That will be three wins.

No comments: