Monday, August 16, 2010

Dhoom 2

Would you like to spend some time staring at insanity? If so, I have the movie for you. It's the Bollywood blockbuster Dhoom 2. This movie is streaming right now on Netflix. This movie would be the result if you put the following things in a blender and turned it on high: The Pink Panther, MTV, the country of India, the X Games, and those most interesting man in the world commercials.

If you decide against all sound reason and good sense to watch Dhoom 2, you'll need a path back to reality. If you have my phone number, watch the movie and call me. I'll talk you back to the part of reality that everything besides Dhoom 2 occupies. If you don't have my number, I advise you to keep a copy of your local paper nearby. After watching the movie, read that paper (every word) three or four times. That should bring you back.

I pity those who get trapped in the world of Dhoom 2. There should be a foundation or at least a support group for helping those people.

Have fun but be careful. Do not fall into the abyss.

No comments: