Thursday, December 4, 2008

77 out of 80 Points

I got my final back in my Computer Architecture class tonight. I did better than I thought I was going to do. I just missed three true/false questions.

I have until the 10th to finish a project (worth 25% of my grade) and then I'm done with school for the semester.

I'm probably not going to take a class next semester. There is no class being offered that I haven't already taken that I'm interested in.

I wonder what I'm going to do with all that extra time I'm going to have? The possibilities are only limited by my imagination and my budget. Here are some ideas:
  1. Play more disc golf and work on my game.
  2. Work on my video game, Stones.
  3. Read more. I wonder if there are any Neal Stephenson books that would take four or five months to read?
  4. Study some computer related subject that will either be interesting or useful to me.
  5. Exercise more and work on eating better. This will help me get down to my target weight of 190 pounds.
  6. Catch up on some of the stuff that needs to be done around the house.
  7. Take some weekend trips to somewhere.
  8. Play more board games. My Cosmic Encounter group has been trying to get a game together for a couple of weeks now. I just bought Power Grid.
  9. Work on my novel. I've been stuck on five chapters and about 6,000 words for months now. Princess Bujale will never get done at this rate.
  10. Work on my Spanish (I made about 1,000 Spanish flashcards tonight). Yo soy mas grande del mundo por la vaca?
  11. Get more sleep.
  12. Teach Tess how to talk. Talking is important.
  13. Go watch the Spurs or the San Antonio Missions or the Rampage or the Silver Stars.
  14. Blog more. Finish some of the website content I've been working on.
  15. Go through my notes and do something about them. Organize them. Finish some of the items on my "to do" list.
  16. Rethink everything.
  17. Go through my books and throw some of them out.
  18. Have more fun.
  19. Work on the yard.
  20. Do better 9am to 6pm each day.
  21. Make some more web comics.
  22. Meet everybody I know in San Antonio for either lunch or dinner.
  23. Invent some more words. "Booya" and "Woot" have been very successful but what have I done lately?

2 comments:

Ed said...

You have *true/false* questions??? Man, I should have gone to your school. I've got: "Prove that the following problem is NP-Complete..." for 25 points.

Greg said...

I had problems like that too, in a different class. = )