Monday, October 8, 2007

NFL Equals Yawns



It's too bad the NFL isn't exciting at all. Tonight I watched the Cowboys beat the Bills. I had to consume 12 sodas to get the caffeine necessary to keep my eye lids open. Absolutely nothing happened in the game. The Cowboys were never in danger of losing. Absurd is the only thing that comes to mind. Sure, some not so hardcore fans might have had some concerns the Cowboys were going to lose at some points in the game. However, I had no such thoughts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought the game had all the signs of a game where the Cowboys were destined to lose. You just had a feeling they would miss the two-point conversion. Then TO's dropped pass at the 25.

I just hope that the Bills haven't spotted something about Romo that other teams will pick up on.